§1 General provisions
-Working days – all days of the week from Monday to Friday.
-Customer – a person using Store, a natural person, with full legal capacity (therefore, in principle, at least of 18 years of age), a legal person or an organizational unit, not a legal person that is given their legal capacity by the law.
-Consumer – a natural person that undertakes the legal act not directly related to their business of professional activity (Art. 22 of the Civil Code).
-Customer account– collection of Customer information, as well as actions performed by Customer in Store (including customer data necessary for execution of submitted orders, order record, execution status of orders being processed).
-Store or Internet store – Internet store operating at www.hilpdesign.com, managed by Seller, through which Seller offers goods to Customers.
-Seller – HILP, conducting business activity under the company name of “Hilpdesign OÜ”.
-Goods – merchandise available in Store.
3. Pricing in Store shall not constitute an offer as defined in the provisions of the Civil Code, but solely invitation to enter into a contract.
4. Prices in Store are given in Euro (gross, after adding any duties, VAT tax, and other taxes). Pricing does not contain shipping and payment cost – these costs are every time decided upon by Customer at the time of placing the order. The final price in relation to the contract for selling Goods is specified during the process of offer (order) placement, in accordance with §3 section 1 and 2.
§2 Account registration
1. Customers are offered the possibility of registration in Internet Store, which results in creating user Account.
2. Registration process means:
Customer filling in the registration form available on the Store website (the form presents itself when selecting appropriate Store subsite or when placing the order). It is required that at least the fields marked as obligatory be filled in. These are: name and surname or company name, address, shipping address (if different from user’s address), email address.
3. Customer is entitled to remove the Store account at any time by sending appropriate request at firstname.lastname@example.org.
§3 Order placement
1. Customer might purchase goods via Store. In order to do so, Customer shall add individual Goods to „cart”, and then confirm the selection by clicking on the appropriate option available on Store website.
2. After confirming a list of selected Goods, Customer shall:
-specify the method of payment
-confirm that data provided during Account registration is valid, and confirm the complete price of Goods (including also VAT, any duties, delivery cost and payment cost- if any).
3. Performing the activities mentioned in section 1 and 2 is equal to making an offer of sale of the goods placed in cart by Customer to Seller, with pricing displayed and delivery cost provided.
4. When placing the offer by Customer in accordance with section 3, Customer is sent a message via e-mail to the address provided by Customer during account registration, with written confirmation of the terms of the placed offer (order).
5. Entering into the sale contract between Customer and Seller takes place after the offer (order) has been accepted by Seller- in the form of a message sent via e-mail to the address provided during account registration of the Internet store user. Confirmation of the offer (order) placement, mentioned in section 4, shall not be equal to offer (order) acceptance.
6. Seller reserves the right to change the content of Store website, especially product catalogue as well as the terms of Goods sale, as well as for conducting and cancelling promotional campaigns on Store sites. Such changes shall not influence conditions of execution of accepted orders.
1. Seller provides the following methods of payment:
-International orders – PayPal, debit and credit cards
-Baltics and Finland – Swedbank, SEB, LHV, Luminor, Coop Pank, Citadele, Revolut, N26, ESTO Pay in 3 parts
2. Payment cost is determined by the selected method of payment. Customer is informed about the payment cost of particular Goods before placing the order, in accordance with §3. Moreover, information about current rates is accessible at all times on Store website.
3. In case of Customer’s delay in payment exceeding 7 working days from order acceptance by Seller, Seller is entitled to withdraw from the sale agreement mentioned above in §3 section 5.
§5 Order processing and Goods delivery
1. Seller shall undertake order processing immediately after entering into the sale contract of Goods included in the order (in case of “cash on delivery” payment) or immediately after acknowledgment of payment for the Goods in their bank account (in case of other methods of payment).
2. Delivery method and shipping address shall be specified by Customer in the order form.
3. Possible delivery methods are:
-Standard post – From post office to post office. Parcel is delivered within Europe 6 work days, outside of Europe 10 work days.
-Smartpost – You can choose the nearest parcel terminal. To receive the parcel, all you need to do is enter the code sent to you via SMS into the screen on the parcel terminal – after that, the locker door will open and the parcel is yours! You can return a parcel you picked up at a Smartpost within 14 days of the pick-up.
-Omniva parcel teminal – You can choose the nearest parcel terminal. To receive the parcel, all you need to do is enter the code sent to you via SMS into the screen on the parcel terminal – after that, the locker door will open and the parcel is yours! You can return a parcel you picked up at a parcel terminal within 14 days of the pick-up.
4. Shipping cost is dependent on the selected delivery method and the selected method of payment (in case of „cash on delivery” shipping cost is higher). Customer is informed about the cost of delivery of given Goods before placing the order, in accordance with §3. Moreover, information about current rates is accessible at all times on Store website.
5. Order lead time is the sum of handing over the package to the delivery person and the time of package delivery. Seller shall hand over Goods to the delivery person within 14 working days from the order acceptance.
§6 Final provisions